agosto 18, 2013 por César DM
Out and Healthy es un proyecto que promueve estilos de vida saludables para lxs jóvenes gays, lesbianas, bisexuales, trans y queer, mediante el desarrollo de un curso de formación para activistas, deportistas, educadorxs, animadorxs juveniles, jóvenes líderes y formadorxs que se ocupan de la igualdad de género, de no discriminación basada en la orientación sexual, de deporte y de educación no formal.
Publicamos la convocatoria de socios en Inglés.
Nueva fecha límite: 05 de Septiembre 2013
OUT and HEALTHY Madrid
A TC on sport and promotion of healthier lifestyles within the LGBTIQ youth
CALL FOR PARTNERS
Orbita Diversa (Madrid, Spain) is looking for LGBTIQ organizations, informal groups of young people and sport organizations as partners of Out and Healthy project to be applied to Youth in Action Programme of European Commission for October1st deadline (partner’s submission deadline: 05th September 2013).
Out and Healthy – A TC on sport and promotion of healthier lifestyles within the LGBTIQ youth is a 6-days training course on sport and LGBTIQ health to develop communication tools, information materials and inclusion of young LGBTIQ people.
Out and Healthy will engage a group of 24 allies or LGBTIQ youth workers, youth leaders, athletes from across Europe gathering in countryside of Madrid (Spain) in May 2014.
Participants will learn tools for social communication and inclusion through non formal education activities, good practices sharing and outdoor activities, and will elaborate individual or collective projects on healthier lifestyles and inclusion for LGBTIQ youth through sport and campaigns.
If approuved, this will allow us to cover 100% of food, lodging and costs associated to activities and 70% of travel costs.
Eligible partners are:
– non profit organisations;
– non-governmental organisations (NGOs);
– informal group of young people (13-30 years old);
– or public bodies.
AND legally registered (or based for the “informal group of young people”) in one of the following countries:
– The Member States of the EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom;
– EFTA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland;
– Candidate country: Turkey.
Participants’ age limits apply only for Informal group of young people (between 13-30 years old).
If you want to participate and give your contribution to Out and Healthy TC project, we need:
– Your completed “PARTNER’S DETAILS FORM” in doc format with needed information about your institution, organization or informal group of young people by September 5th 2013.
After the online submission of the project to the Spanish National Agency for Youth in Action Programme, partners organization commit to send the scan of the “PRELIMINARY PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT” signed by the legal representative of your organization or of informal group of young people, until 15th of September 2013.
You could download the form in this link: Out&HealthyMadrid_partner_details
Feel free to contact us for further information at: firstname.lastname@example.org