Who are we?
Orbita Diversa (OD) was born in September 2012 with the aim of working towards a more inclusive society by getting to know and respect other realities.
We are a group of people with different interests and coming from diverse social backgrounds who want to create a shared space where we can cherish diversity and challenge many of the rules set by society that do not always take into account the different individual realities.
We are feminist, from all ethnicities and we carry the rainbow flag.
We believe in and work towards an inclusive society and we promote the direct interaction with people as a means of changing the society we live in.
We are Orbita Diversa
- The defence and promotion of human rights.
- The education on alternative sexual orientations and practices, supporting diverse, free and healthy lifestyles.
- The promotion of cultural and linguistic diversity, with special emphasis on Mediterranean cultures and immigration issues.
- The fight against racism, xenophobia, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and any other form of prejudice and discrimination.
- The creation of a space for education, cultural debate, action, recognition, acceptance and dissemination of the values expressed above.
If you want to contact us, please send us an email at: